Monday, April 13, 2015

Universal Balance

So we used the dung paper hearts to write our wishes on Easter Sunday.

First we all talked about being grateful, about all the items and times we have to be grateful for in our lives.  It was at Annie and Mark's with Aunt Benny and all the kiddos, me and Papa.  We talked about  material things a little bit but how the spiritual parts of life are so much more valuable in the long scheme of things.  I led the discussion and tried my best to share wisdom and my spirituality; however, I in no way think that I did a very good job at getting to everybody's innermost feelings.  It's difficult to inspire especially for me when I forget half of what I want to say and get distracted so easily by minor things.

I had placed around the area in which we had gathered, burning incense.  Also prior to our gathering, I had spread the smoke and heat of sage to cleanse the atmosphere of any negative and toxic ions.  A few of the kids helped.

We all wrote on our dung paper hearts our wishes and/or reasons for being grateful, anything we wanted to share with the Universe was written on those pieces of paper.  They did not have to be shown or shared with anybody else and we folded them and threw them in my clay pot which is used for any of the rituals I dream up in conjunction with the Universe.  I had prepared the pot with a lighted coal tablet so that our precious pieces of paper would smolder up into the Universe.

A pagan ritual?  Well I believe that Jesus, Mohammed, God, all the Buddhas, Mary Magdelen, and Judith, and all the men and women who have shared their wisdom here on Earth received our messages along with the animals, plants, and trees.  We share them with the Universe, creating our  plusses and minuses for balance.



















No comments:

Post a Comment